Monday, May 21, 2007

I tiss Mama

That was Ying’s first sentence. This weekend she said, “I tiss Mama” clear as a bell (that’s “I kiss Mama” for those who don’t speak toddler). She had been trying to kiss me, and I was teasing her by acting like I didn’t know what she wanted. When she finally managed to kiss me, she laughed and said, “I tiss Mama’. Oh, you have no idea how sweet that sounded! Her little giggle is like pure sugar, and her voice just makes me smile every time I hear it. Yeah, I love that little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Donna! I know you were over the moon with Ying!!!! Roy and I are following Ying's journey with ya! We see her changing and growing up. Her little face isn't so little anymore. Dontcha just wish they'd stop growing just a little to save the "baby face"?! Cute......

Kristen

Current Time in China