Monday, July 21, 2008

16-Hour Nap

Yeah, apparently that's what it takes for Ying to recover from her weekend of picnicking, swimming, and having more fun than a kid should have in a day and a half. I put her down (who am I kidding? we all 3 laid down) for a nap at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and had to wake her at 7:30 this morning. She didn’t wake up for dinner or even when I changed her diaper. The girl was worn out! She was all sunshine and Skittles when I woke her up, so I guess that 16-hour nap really did it for her. Ah, good times, good times.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

16 hour nap is a dream come true or at least would be for me.

Julia said...

You have been tagged - Jen got me so it's your turn. Use six words to describe yourself.

www.trawickclan.blogspot.com

Current Time in China