Monday, March 30, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Mullet


I finally worked up the nerve to get rid of Ying's baby mullet. It was hard to have her hair cut off, since she'd come to me with so little of it. However, her hair wasn't very pretty. It had grown into a full-blown mullet, and I just couldn't take it any longer. So, after bribing her by allowing her to wear her minnie mouse dress (a previously never-worn Halloween costume), I took YBaby in for the haircut of her life. It was one of my better parenting decisions this week. She looks amazing. Beautiful. Like a princess. See for yourselves:

The new Ying hair cut




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I love it.

Grandma

Duchess of Lanier said...

Cute!
Now usually, I'm a "long hair girl", but she really does look adorable! So sassy in a chick way ;)
We received TA (!) and are going to hug LL on April 20... yup... 2 weeks!
I'm sending you RQ message so we can get that photo!
Thank you again for all your help and support!
Trena

Jeff and Rose said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I had to laugh about the bribery. I told Lachlan that if she wouldn't go potty in her pants for one week then I would give her her own piggy bank! She didn't pee one drop for a solid week!! Needless to say, she is the proud owner of a giant piggy bank AND potty trained. Ya, do what ya gotta do...
:)

Current Time in China