Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Conversation at the Bus Stop

Ying’s babysitter (aka ABIGAIL’S Mama) lets the neighborhood kids wait for the bus on her front porch on rainy mornings (like today). As Ying and I were on our way in this morning, I had the following conversation with the kids:

Little girl: How old is that baby?

Me: She’s 2.

Little girl: (sounding surprised) 2?

Me: Yeah, I know, she’s little for 2.

Little boy: She looks the right size for 2.

Little girl: Unt-uh – she looks like she’s still in her zeros!

Older boy: Yeah, but she’s pretty.

Little girl: (still sounding like she doesn’t believe me) Yeah, she is pretty.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I wish I was in my zeros at least in clothing.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes! I tell ya.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING D, Y, and O!!!

Miss you guys!!!


Kristen & Roy, Rebecca, Matthew

Current Time in China