Friday, October 27, 2006

We Have a LID! 10/18/06

Now if you don’t follow Chinese adoptions, that sentence just isn’t going to make sense to you. No, I haven’t been out shopping for new cookware, and I didn’t buy a new hat. What we have is a Log In Date (LID) – a date when the CCAA actually logged in our paperwork to adopt Elizabeth. That magic date is October 18th. Yes, they already said we could adopt her, but we still have to go through another process before they will issue a travel approval (known as a TA). Currently, it is taking about 90 days to get travel approval after you are logged in. Hopefully that means I’ll hear something about the middle of January. Yippee! Elizabeth is coming home. Not soon enough, but she is coming home!

1 comment:

Miss Cellania said...

Uh, I thought your log in date was before you get a referral. Am I confused?

Current Time in China