Tuesday, April 15, 2008

YBaby Phrase of the Week

Because YBaby has some speech issues, I’m always paying attention to how long her sentences are and how many words I can actually understand. Yesterday when her aunt and uncle came to visit, she very clearly told her aunt, “Uncle Jon touched my head.” How proud are we of that? Yeah, mostly we just like to hear her say “Uncle Jon”. Dear aunt and uncle were also clearly impressed with Y’s ability to say “knuckles” while holding her little fist out for you to bump. (Doesn’t everyone teach their 2 year old to do this?)

But, the YBaby phrase of the week has to be: “I love you much.” She told me this for the first time yesterday (actually, “I a do mush”) and when I replied, “I love you very much, too” she was so proud of herself because I got it! I was proud because she thought of it all by herself. My girl loves me much. Does it get any better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I "a do mush", too! We finally received PA for our ChuWei in XuZhou and had our first SW visit. We are slowly but surely making progress. Little Ying and Olivia and your humor amidst it all just keep me going! Thank goodness for Bella to keep you all in line! Happy Spring!

Current Time in China