Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby's Feeling Better

I am very relieved to report that YBaby is on the mend. The fever is gone, and she is starting to act like her old self again.

However, today I am reminded of how much worse this virus can be. A woman I work with has a little boy in the ICU at the local hospital today. He had been being treated for pneumonia-like symptoms (much like YBaby’s) when he had a seizure. His big brother is in OBaby’s class. There but for the grace of God . . .

So, today I won’t whimper or whine about how hard the last week was. I’ll just be grateful that my sweet baby is getting better, and I’ll say a little prayer for Baby D and his family. There truly is almost nothing worse than a sick baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy she is better.

L & K


Mom aka Popaw

Current Time in China