Thursday, February 07, 2008

Color My World

Yesterday, as I was carrying YBaby out to the car from her sitter’s house, it was snowing big, huge flakes. We were all three getting covered in snow. YBaby looked at me with this serious little face and said, “Mama, white on me!” I just smiled and said, “Yes, baby, it’s just snow, it won’t hurt us.” She gave me her best fake laugh, and continued wiping the white off of her coat, just in case Mama was, like, not right about the whole not hurting us thing.

BTW, pink is YBaby’s favorite color (OBaby’s has always been blue). However, it is the only color she can’t pronounce correctly. She can say red, blue, yellow – even orange and purple. But her beloved pink is “peent”. Of course, when singing the Wonder Pets song, (“What’s gonna work? Teamwork!”) she does have the cutest little way of saying, “tee-wort” so I guess that means we need to work harder on those ending “k”s.

No comments:

Current Time in China