Wednesday, February 21, 2007

T-7 and Freaking Out

Yeah, I know I’m showing my age here, but I really am freaking out! I leave for China in one week – 7 days – and do you think I’m ready to go? No. Not at all ready to go. I don’t even have the new, clean money I’m supposed to have. And I may have waited until too late to get it. I can just see me driving all over town Monday looking for “good” $100 bills!

But hey, I have an excuse. I’ve been sick. For a very long time. Like a month, which is a very long time to have a cold. Ok, so it’s not just a cold. It’s bronchitis. And now, this week for added fun, it’s an ear infection, too. So, I’m on my second round of antibiotics in two weeks. That’s enough to make anyone tired, and forgetful, and unmotivated. Right?

A week from now, this will all be behind me. And hopefully, my behind will be on a plane bound for Qiu Ying.

I’m adding some Chinese New Year photos. Preschoolers trying to do public performances are always fun to watch. Especially when one of them is your kid.








No comments:

Current Time in China