Monday, February 26, 2007

Update on Qiu Ying

Less than 48 hours before I am leaving for China, I finally got some new information about Qiu Ying. She is now 29.5 inches tall and weighs 17 pounds. To put that in perspective, when I got the update on Olivia at 10 months old, she weighed 18 ¾ pounds! Qiu Ying has all of her baby teeth and can say a few simple words. She did get the package I sent to her, so hopefully they were able to take some pictures of her with the camera I sent. I guess we’ll find out soon!

3 comments:

septemberfirst said...

wow- she's tiny... jade size :).
i hope you have a wonderful trip and we will look forward to seeing you in guangzhou!
best wishes, kelsey
(not leaving till friday, which really isn't that far away...)

Anonymous said...

Sis -
I cannot wait to see that precious niece of mine! Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks. Tell her I love her when you hold her the first time. I love you! Safe travels. I'm praying for you!
Aunt Daney (aka Jane)

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Glad you got an update. I wish we had. But....you'll see our son soon enough. (March 9th or 10th when we meet in Guangzhou!) I can't wait!

TIME IS TICKING AWAY!!!!! Come on 18 hours! The journey to China starts for us in less than 18 hours!

Kristen
your travel buddy!

Current Time in China