Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Heading Home

We are on our way out the door for the long trip home! A little over 24 hours from now, I will be hugging my baby for the first time in 2 loooooong weeks. I can't wait. We have had an amazing trip. Owen and I both love China and her people so much, but like the girl said, "There's no place like home." Mom, can you please get us a half gallon of whole milk and some watermelon (just a small carton of chuncks). Ying loves watermelon, noodles, and french fries! I can't wait for you all to meet her. She is everything wonderful in a 12-pound package!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna! Hope you are home safe and sound! Rebecca asked us, on our way home, if Ing (as she says) was home yet? Too cute. We already miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that message was from KRISTEN!!!! The one who was in Guangzhou with ya! ;o)

Current Time in China