Saturday, March 10, 2007

We're in Guangzhou

Visa photo

Leaving Nanchang

Hi ya, Big Sister!

Hi! We've made it to the last leg of our trip - Guangzhou. We took Ying in for her physical today. She is very healthy, but small (hmm, I think I said that already!). The doctor who did her exam was the same doctor who did Olivia's exam three years ago. Owen and I are both missing the food in Nanchang. It was great - very spicy. Here, everyting is so bland! We'll have to have our guide help us find some spice.

Ying is still very attached to Owen, but it is getting better. He can actually sit her down now without a total meltdown. Poor kid, he has been a trooper. Julia, you should be very proud of your son. He is a great big brother and has taken such good care of Ying. I know it gets old having a baby velcro-ed to you, but he is very sweet to her.
I am totally smitten with this little angel. She is so sweet and funny. She likes to smile. I can't wait to introduce her to her big sister. I know they are going to be quite a pair! We are calling her Ying (pronounced "Ing") because she knows her name. She's even saying it now. She can say Ying, Mama, and hi. Pretty good for a week, huh.

Hope everyone is doing well. We are ready to come home. I miss my girl like crazy. 5 more days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cool wave! It's "Hi family, I'm on my way home real soon".

L & K to Dee and Ying and great big thanks to Owen.

Mom aka Grammie

Current Time in China