Sunday, March 04, 2007

Meet Elizabeth Grace Ying







We met Ying yesterday. She is beautiful, amazing, wonderful, sweet, and overall a pretty darn cute baby. She is very tiny. The clothes I brought are all swimming on her. She is very smart and has the sweetest smile. I hope I can get a picture of it today.
Julia, Owen will call you Monday morning.

Ying really likes Owen and is tolerating me ok. This morning she let me feed her some breakfast and even tried to feed me some, too. But, when push comes to shove, she wants to be with Owen. We'll have to work on that!

Our guide is due here soon, so I'll post again later. Now that I've figured out the picture thing, I'll try to see if I can't get a picture of a smiling baby to show you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Try to be the one to feed her as much as possible. It worked with Marbles. Love and Kisses

Mom aka Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dee - I'm so happy for you! She is beautiful! I sent her pic to everyone here at work. I'm so proud!
I'll try to call you in the next day or so.
Love,
Jane

Current Time in China