Tuesday, March 13, 2007

If it's Tuesday, this must be Guangzhou


Miss Smoochie Face

The real China


See my shoe?


I can't be bothered with pictures, I'm eating!


What? Huh? Me? I'm just eating, ma!



Morning! It’s Tuesday, and our guide, Ann, is at the consulate right now presenting our papers. If all goes well, we will get Ying’s visa tomorrow. We slept in this morning, had a late breakfast, then went out for a walk with Lynda and her daughter. Later, we are going to take a cab to the department store to look for a stroller for the trip home. Tonight, I’m going to drag Owen and Ying to the Cow and Bridge for dinner. It is the best Tai food ever.

Last night we went on the Pearl River cruise. It was a nice boat ride. Ying was holding court as we got on and off of the boat. She was smiling, waving, giving mommy kisses (YEAH!) – anything to get a laugh. She had a huge crowd of local people hanging around her laughing at her every move. She was eating it up. Everyone else seems to think she is as wonderful as I do!

Tomorrow is our last day, and I have to admit, I am ready to come home. I love China, but I miss my girl like crazy, and I just want to hold her! See you Thursday, baby!

1 comment:

Miss Cellania said...

Miss Smootchie face is beautiful. Congratulations! I'm so glad you are sharing this with us.

Current Time in China