Monday, March 12, 2007

A Quick Note


I have a few minutes before we have to leave for the Pearl River cruise, so I thought I’d post a couple of quick pictures. These were taken at Ying’s SWI sometime between October and now. The lady holding her is her nanny. That’s the smile I’ve been trying to catch.

Ying continues to be a very happy baby. She is very entertaining – waving, clapping, and patting her mouth while going “wa, wa, wa, wa, wa”. She is a great sleeper and likes to nap, so she will fit in well at our house!


Owen and I have shopped ourselves silly. Really, it’s not like we have a lot else to do. We have walked at least a couple of hours every day trying to see the “real” China. I think we’ve found it a time or two – mostly down little back streets.


Well, I have to get the girl ready to go. I’d forgotten about diaper changing. You can never go anywhere until baby has a clean diapy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa wa wa in chinese means baby doll, perhaps she may be looking for a doll to play with. Just a thought. I know my kiddo is a shop a holic Huh. Gad to see pics and posts.

Julia

Current Time in China